Aug 09, 2022
How to Create an Invoice
ForumPay’s invoicing feature allows you to generate a link which your customer can use to make a crypto payment to you.
STEP 1: After logging in to your ForumPay Dashboard, click on the Widget link in the top navigation.
STEP 2: On the right side of the page click on the “Link: send by email tab”.
STEP 3: In the left column, fill out the form with the information for your invoice:
- Merchant ID – this field is pre-populated with your ForumPay Merchant ID and you do not need to do anything with this field.
- Order Amount – enter the amount, in fiat, to be charged for this invoice.
- Order Currency – select the fiat currency to be used for generating this invoice (note: the consumer will have the option to pick the cryptocurrency they wish to pay with at the time of payment).
- Item Name – optional field to enter the name or brief description of what the invoice is for.
- Widget Type
- Payment Only – No personal information is requested from your customer when making the payment.
- Billing Address + Payment – Your customer will be asked to provide their billing address when making their payment.
- Billing Address + Shipping Address + Payment – Your customer will be asked to provide their billing address and shipping address when making their payment.
- Reference No. – optional field where you can add an internal reference number to the payment to associate it back to your internal systems
STEP 4: Click the Apply button
STEP 5: Click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy your payment link and paste it into your email or document for sending to your customer.